Saturday, April 28, 2007

I would...

I would pick you up from where you lay...

I would take you to your room...

I would gently place you in your bed...

and gently hum a gentle tune.

I would slowly sit down next to you...

I would then massage your back...

I would run my fingers through your hair...

till eyelids flutter and all goes black.

I would search the room to find your bear...

I would put it in your arms...

I would drape a blanket over you...

the one cloaked in the good luck charms.

I would sneak away and out the door...

I would leave but just a crack...

I would peer once more inside the slit...

Upon my one and only Zach.


(not being vain just... couldn't think of something to rhyme with crack!!)
This is something I had originally posted on Facebook but here it is now!

Z

No comments: